[CentOS] Postfix/Amavisd/Clamd - Mail send failing

Austin Einter

austin.einter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:43:30 UTC 2013

Thanks John
By the way I checked with my service provider. Their ISP does not block 25.
But to successfully deliver SMTP mail, I need to use their relay server (it
uses port 25 only).

Where will I configure their relay server . Is it in
/etc/postfix/main.cfor any other file. Do I need to modify anyting in
dovecot or amavisd
configuration???

Thanks
Austin