[CentOS] Help with thread Centos 6.4 won't reboot on install

Benjamin Donnachie

benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 19:14:33 UTC 2013

On 26 March 2013 18:58, <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:

> Had you, for example, searched to find out a) how to look at a file, b)
> looked at the files I suggested you look at, or c) showed you'd done
> ANYTHING other than read my response and go, "duh, what's that mean?", I'd
> have been willing to work with you.

You seem to be getting your Benjamins confused.  *I* am very familiar with
Linux, have rescued more systems than I care to remember using single user
mode and, frankly, rarely bother with a GUI.

> And "don't say anything"? Sorry, but if you don't *tell* someone what
> they're doing wrong, they'll never change.

If you're seriously that busy then get on with your day job and just leave
the message to someone with more time who will give a better impression of
the community.

Ben