[CentOS] New locales on C6...

Tue Mar 19 16:44:50 UTC 2013
John Doe <jdmls at yahoo.com>

Hi,

I am trying to add esperanto and a modified greek locales... but I am not sure I am doing it right...
On C5, a long time ago, I would:
 - grab eo_XX and el_GR from the net and put them in /usr/share/i18n/locales

 - localedef -c -i eo_XX -f UTF-8 /usr/share/locale/eo_XX.utf8
 - localedef -c -i el_GR -f UTF-8 /usr/share/locale/el_GR.utf8

The thing is in my archives, I would have locales in both:
  /usr/lib/locale/
  /usr/share/locale/
I do not remember if I just copied the share one in the llib one...
Now, on C6, I see only /usr/share/locale/ populated...
Does anybody have any experience with modifying/adding locales...?

Thx,
JD