[CentOS] PHP Questions on move from CentOS 5.x to CentOS 6.x

Sun Mar 24 15:45:04 UTC 2013
Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com>

Greetings,

A malfunctioning disk this past week accelerated a lingering decision to
move to CentOS 6.x from CentOS 5.x.

Most of our content is functioning and being presented as it should be.

However, there appear to be php-related issues.

Basic squirrelmail (a php-dependent package) works correctly.

However, drupal, and other php-dependent parts that call postgresql and
mysql databases  of our site are not being presented.

Apache's log files show a 503 (for postgresql) and 500 (for mysql) errors

I'm troubleshooting this through obvious channels (looking at logfiles,
searching google, sdiff'ing configuration files).

However, if someone has suggestions or answers, please do speak up!

Much thanks,

Max Pyziur
pyz at brama.com