[CentOS] CentOS 6.4, TigerVNC, and always-on feature

Fri Mar 29 20:19:03 UTC 2013
Mark Holloway <mh at markholloway.com>

I just finished a fresh install of CentOS 6.4 and successfully configured Tiger VNC. I can now VNC to the server. In previous version of CentOS 5.x, I could modify /etc/X11/xorg.conf so that when I VNC to the server I am seeing the same desktop as someone who is sitting in front of the machine (ie. their session, all open windows, etc.).  The tutorial for creating this "always on" type of VNC connection is here --> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/VNC-Server#head-7e0dadd72b0ddd9c84381b053b440d251d4a9c8b

The tutorial says to modify /etc/X11/xorg.conf but this file no longer exists in CentOS 6.4.  Is there another way to configure VNC for "always on"?

Thanks,
Mark