[CentOS] What can I do to UNDERSTAND why I can't reach centos.org (but everyone else can)?

Fri Mar 1 15:30:57 UTC 2013
Rock <RockSockDoc at gmail.com>

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:57:26 +0100, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> It is worth noting that www.centos.org was inaccessible from Serbia and
> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/centos.org on 27.01.2013 around
> 16:30, for about 1-2 hours.

I can see pretty bad connectivity for Centos.org over here:
 http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/centos.org.html

Here's a screenshot of the results:
  http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/12306664/img/12306664.png

I'm not on any of these blacklists:
 http://multirbl.valli.org
 http://www.lookinglass.org

In addition, I had asked some friends, who reported back:
APPLE:
> For what it is worth I can't get to centos.org from Apple's network
> either. The traceroute finally gets through after 42 hops but the
> servers are dropping the connection immediately.
> Me thinks it is a centros.org problem and not an ISP issue.

MAXIM:
> Ha - just checked. I can't from Maxim either.

GOOGLE:
> Works OK for me from google, as long as I spell it right this time!

A neighborly friend tested similar situations: