[CentOS] EDNS support

Sun Mar 3 02:11:03 UTC 2013

On 03/01/2013 05:03 PM, Tilman Schmidt wrote:
> Am 01.03.2013 17:39, schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
>> On 03/01/2013 11:25 AM, Tilman Schmidt wrote:
>>> Am 01.03.2013 16:56, schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
> [...]
>>> With bind-9.3.6-20.P1.el5_8.6 on CentOS 5.9 behind a Juniper SSG140:
> [...]
>> As I said, mine is the Juniper SSG5.  I do have current firmware
>> (supposedly) on it to fix an IPv6 outbound routing problem.
>>
>> SSG140 runs a different OS.
> Yeah, sure. You asked for "anyone running bind" to run your test, so I
> did. If you wanted only results from people with a SSG5 you should have
> said so.

You are right.  Sorry.   I was a little rushed, but that is no reason
for my reply.  Thank you for the testing, it is pointing to the
challenge being the SSG5.

I got the unit from the developers for testing, and do not have a
support contract, so I will probably have to wait until IETF in 2 weeks
to sit down again with the developers to figure this out.