[CentOS] New java update?

Tue Mar 5 20:37:37 UTC 2013
Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com>

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> What do you mean M$ employees?

http://zdnet.sumben.com/?/meet-the-team/us/jason.perlow/
"Jason Perlow, Sr. Technology Editor at ZDNet ..."
"...  Jason is currently a Technology Solution Professional with
Microsoft Corp. "

> I've never worked for M$, have stayed away
> from WinDoze for many years, and I *loathe* java, which failed in
> everything it was sold on the basis of being able to solve in the
> mid-nineties....

Oh really, check out successfull Java based software like Jitsi, for instance:
www.jitsi.org
or vuze www.vuze.com, or jdownloader...
or http://www.sweethome3d.com/index.jsp
or http://www.artofillusion.org/

all actively developed, cross-platform and succesful. And I´m just
naming a handful off the top of my head.

FC
- George Orwell