[CentOS] New java update?

Tue Mar 5 23:52:51 UTC 2013
Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com>

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> I've never worked for M$, have stayed away
> from WinDoze for many years, and I *loathe* java

It´s amazing the Java haters are not content with hating it in
silence, they must spread their dislike and insisit that everyone else
should hate it too.

Just don´t use it, but keep the hate for yourself, and let those of us
that understand it, use it and enjoy it. (OpenJDK, Netbeans, jEdit,
Vuze, Jitsi, etc)

Like RedHat, for instance, which is a big backer of JBoss and invests
in OpenJDK...
http://www.redhat.com/summit/2012/pdf/2012-DevDay-OpenJDK-Bhole.pdf

Sheesh...
FC