[CentOS] Policy kit issue on new install of 6.4

Tue Mar 19 13:48:13 UTC 2013
Emmett Culley <emmett at webengineer.com>

Twice I've done a fresh install of a "Development" machine.  In both cases pkexec as a normal user always returns "Error executing command as another user: No authentication agent was found."  This keeps me from getting a root command line and prevents yumex from starting from the launcher.

I've googled and found nothing accept some references to installing virtual box.  Checking the man pages for polkit was no help either.

Since this only happens when I install the "Development" group I must assume that some package is missing, and I am at a loss as to where to look.

Any clues?

Emmett