[CentOS] posfix admin issue

Thu Mar 21 14:14:37 UTC 2013
Austin Einter <austin.einter at gmail.com>

Dear Banyan
Thanks for input. I checked the log. I found always ssl_error_log is being
written when I am trying to login to postfixadmin and it looks relevant
also. But I do not know how to fix it.

The error log is as below.

[Thu Mar 21 07:08:09 2013] [error] [client 122.178.239.178] PHP Warning:
Unknown: Failed to write session data (memcache). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct
(tcp://localhost:11211?persistent=1&weight=1&timeout=1&retry_interval=15)
in Unknown on line 0, referer: *
https://www.netcloudjobs.com/mailadmin/login.php*

I have memcache (memcached demon running in a drupal based environment).

Thanks
-Austin