[CentOS] acrobat reader for x86_64?

Sat Mar 2 15:56:18 UTC 2013
Daniel Robinson <dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com>

With regard to reading PDFs on 64 bit *nix, I use Google Chrome.  It handle
PDFs without a plugin.  One of the things I like about Acrobat Reader is
the Advanced search option which shows found text strings in context.
 Chrome doesn't do that, but it does show where they are found in the
slider controlling the page.