[CentOS] New java update?

Tue Mar 5 22:10:02 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 3/5/2013 1:57 PM, John R. Dennison wrote:
> Java is doing everything in it's power to rival the insecurity ...

sad, really, as one of Java's original goals was to be a completely
sandboxable environment.

I wonder...  is Java really getting worse, or is it that the hackers are
getting more sophisticated and finding ever more fiendish ways of
violating systems  ?

I also wonder how long before the HTML5/Javascript world starts showing
up equally gnarly fundamental security exposures.