[CentOS] CentOS 6.4 Release Date.

Sun Mar 10 09:03:03 UTC 2013
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

On 03/09/2013 04:41 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 03/09/2013 09:16 AM, Gerry Reno wrote:

>>> The release will be today .. likely in less than 2 hours from now.
>>>

>> I just checked the mirrors this morning and nothing has shown up for 6.4.
>>
>> Did something major delay the release?
> What mirrors .. 6.4 has been released for several hours.

An user pointed out that some mirrors have 6.4 files few days ago, so I
checked. I started from US mirror list from the top,  and in first 10-15
mirrors about 1/3 had 6.4 folder, with 3 distinct dates, March 6th,
March 7th (same time, timezone diff maybe) and I think some where even
March 8th.

I though I posted query about it in CentOS-devel list, but it managed to
sent it from my main mail account, that I do not use for mailing lists
any more, so it got rejected.