[CentOS] Manual Yum Updates -- No connectivity to Outside Yum Server

Tue Mar 12 00:35:33 UTC 2013
Clint Dilks <clint.dilks at gmail.com>

Hi

1. On a system with internet access mirror the CentOS  and Additional
repositories that you need.  You can use things like rsync or lftp (A
Google Search will help with this).

2. Make the content you have mirrored available to your internal system.
(USB Stick or similar may be an option here)

3. Configure yum to look at your mirrored info.
/etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Media.repo should help you work out what you need.

If you need to update a number of systems I suggest that you set up a
permanent local mirror on your internal system so that once you update the
repository information you can easily apply it to all systems.

I hope this helps :)