[CentOS] Postfix (Roundcube client) sends mail, but not able to receive

Thu Mar 14 04:08:51 UTC 2013
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Austin Einter <austin.einter at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope this comes from perl-mailtools package.
> It was installed using yum.
>
> I just searched MIME/Header.pm is there but in a different path.
>
> In my system, MIME/Header.pm is present in path
> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Mail/Header.pm
>
> Looks amivsd is searching at below paths
>
> */usr/local/lib64/perl5
> /usr/local/share/perl5
> /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
> /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl
> /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
>
> *
> How can I instruct amivsd to look at path /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5

It should already know where to look if you installed it via yum and
let it pull in the dependencies.  Is this the amavisd-new package from
EPEL?

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com