[CentOS] Postfix/Amavisd/Clamd - Mail send failing

Fri Mar 15 04:25:53 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 3/14/2013 9:20 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Some ISP's block port 25 if it is a 'home' type connection.   Comcast
> recently started blocking and I can't connect there from home either.

configure your mail server to use your ISP's mail server as a
'smarthost', OR configure it to use an external (coloc or whatever)
server as smarthost via port 587 with authentication.