[CentOS] DNS problem

Mon Mar 18 08:04:54 UTC 2013
Weplica <info at weplica.com>

Hello,

I just get a server with CentOS 6.4, I have install Webmin and
Vitualmin running OK, but I can't run correctly DNS server.

I set hostname: dns.maca.li
Resolution order: Host file, DNS
DNS servers: 127.0.0.1 and 91.121.137.55
Search Domain: maca.li

When I creta virtual server with virtualmin, all DNS records are
generated automaticaly by virtualmin. But I hace errors withs all
virtual server, and in http://www.intodns.com/maca.li this errorS:

"	Missing nameservers reported by parent 	FAIL: The following
nameservers are listed at your nameservers as nameservers for your
domain, but are not listed at the parent nameservers (see RFC2181
5.4.1). You need to make sure that these nameservers are working.If
they are not working ok, you may have problems!
maca.li
Error 	Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers 	ERROR: One or
more of the nameservers listed at the parent servers are not listed as
NS records at your nameservers. The problem NS records are:
ns.kimsufi.com
This is listed as an ERROR because there are some cases where nasty
problems can occur (if the TTLs vary from the NS records at the root
servers and the NS records point to your own domain, for example). "

//
// named.conf  (generated by webmin)
//
// Provided by Red Hat bind package to configure the ISC BIND named(8) DNS
// server as a caching only nameserver (as a localhost DNS resolver only).
//
// See /usr/share/doc/bind*/sample/ for example named configuration files.
//

options {
	listen-on port 53 {
		any;
		};
	listen-on-v6 port 53 {
		any;
		};
	directory 	"/var/named";
	dump-file 	"/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
         statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
         memstatistics-file "/var/named/data/named_mem_stats.txt";
	recursion yes;

	dnssec-enable yes;
	dnssec-validation yes;
	dnssec-lookaside auto;

	/* Path to ISC DLV key */
	bindkeys-file "/etc/named.iscdlv.key";

	managed-keys-directory "/var/named/dynamic";
};

logging {
         channel default_debug {
                 file "data/named.run";
                 severity dynamic;
         };
};

zone "." IN {
	type hint;
	file "named.ca";
};

include "/etc/named.rfc1912.zones";
include "/etc/named.root.key";

zone "maca.li" {
	type master;
	file "/var/named/maca.li.hosts";
	allow-transfer {
		127.0.0.1;
		localnets;
		};
	};

//
// maca.li (generated by virtualmin)
//
$ttl 38400
@	IN	SOA	maca.li. root.maca.li. (
			1363593549
			10800
			3600
			604800
			38400 )
@	IN	NS	maca.li.
maca.li.	IN	A	91.121.137.55
www.maca.li.	IN	A	91.121.137.55
ftp.maca.li.	IN	A	91.121.137.55
m.maca.li.	IN	A	91.121.137.55
localhost.maca.li.	IN	A	127.0.0.1
webmail.maca.li.	IN	A	91.121.137.55
admin.maca.li.	IN	A	91.121.137.55
mail.maca.li.	IN	A	91.121.137.55
maca.li.	IN	MX	5 mail.maca.li.
maca.li.	IN	TXT	"v=spf1 a mx a:maca.li ip4:91.121.137.55 ?all"

Where is my error?

Thanks you

Ernesto