[CentOS] "Can't find root device" with lvm root after moving drive on CentOS 6.3

Tue Mar 26 05:35:08 UTC 2013
Joakim Ziegler <joakim at terminalmx.com>

Yes, I ran that immediately after getting dropped to the shell. I can
take a look at the device nodes tomorrow, but if I remember correctly,
/dev/mapper contained only the file "control" before running vgchange
-ay, that is, there was no "vg_resolve02-lv_root" device there. That
device only shows up after I run vgchange -ay.

I did not check whether /dev/vg_resolve02 exists, I can do that tomorrow.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864