[CentOS] ext4 deadlock issue

Wed Mar 27 00:55:31 UTC 2013
Joakim Ziegler <joakim at terminalmx.com>

Ok, will try the firmware first. I saw some talk of the scheduler, but I
was uncertain if that applied in my case. By the way, doesn't the
command you include switch to the noop scheduler? Shouldn't it be "echo
deadline"?

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864