[CentOS] I Know It's A Stupid Question......

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod at gmail.com
Fri May 3 01:33:24 UTC 2013

Not stupid.

However, I recommend that you get a better understanding of what
it is that you'd like.  There are sites like shapeways.com where people
can make physical objects of various sizes (within reason).

Would you like to give him a physical logo?  A t-shirt with the logo?

The answer to those questions will help you to look :) .