[CentOS] Configuring source-specific routing

Ljubomir Ljubojevic centos at plnet.rs
Sat May 4 08:29:03 UTC 2013

On 05/04/2013 03:37 AM, Michael Mol wrote:
> I think I know what I did wrong, but it's going to be a while before I
> can test it. (Dang, I wish I had enough spare hardware at home to set
> up a test lab.)

You can set up VM's and create several virtual interfaces. So you use
one virtualNIC (vNIC) to connect 2 VM's into same subnet, 2nd vNIC for
2nd and 3rd virtual guest, and so on. That way you can create any type
of virtual network. If you use CentOS without GUI, you can reduce used
RAM when you run several guests.

Ljubomir Ljubojevic