[CentOS] Is there Blink SIP/SRTP soft-phone CentOS-6 rpm package available?

James B. Byrne

byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Thu May 16 14:43:26 UTC 2013

Does anyone know of a reputable repository where I can obtain a
CentOS-6 version of Blink as an rpm/yum package?

I have to support three platforms (OSX, MS-Win and CentOS-Linux) with
SRTP capable soft-phones.  interoperating with an Asterisk-11 PBX; and
I would rather have only one client to deal with.

Canada  L8E 3C3