[CentOS] Cannot get Centrino N 6200 wireless NIC to work Cento 6.4

Selwyn Schultz Sr selwynsr at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:16:47 UTC 2013

I am very new to installing Linux on laptops.  I got it working on another
Toshiba I owned without to much trouble, and then decided I wanted to
experiment with KVM so I bought this laptop with an I5 chip.

Anyway I tried modprobe iwlagn and the driver is not found.  I then did a
search for it using find and again came up empty handed.  Googling for
Centos iwlagn seems to indicate that the module is a standard part of the
Centos 6 build.  But I seem to be missing this on my installation.  I will
do a fresh installation and see if that does not install the module.