[CentOS] Cannot get Centrino N 6200 wireless NIC to work Cento 6.4

Selwyn Schultz Sr selwynsr at gmail.com
Thu May 16 21:39:05 UTC 2013

The first thing I checked was the BIOS settings, and the radio is turned
on.

I have a clean install again and am still not working.

I think the iwlagn driver was deprecated by the iwlwifi driver.  In the
dmesg output I saw that it lists with iwlwifi direver as being the Wifi
Link AGN driver for Linux.

Two messages jump out at me.  Unable to init EEPROM and HARDWARE GONE??  I
have tried toggling the radio on and off after booting but that does not
seem to make a difference.