[CentOS] OpenStack Grizzly on CentOS-6.4

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Sun May 19 08:45:01 UTC 2013

On 19.05.2013 07:39, Florian La Roche wrote:
> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 07:24:05PM +0100, Nux! wrote:
>> I have some here: http://li.nux.ro/download/openstack/images/
>> KS here: http://li.nux.ro/download/openstack/ks/
>
> These kickstart files look very good. The 4 files each contain changes
> not merged into the others, so you might want to diff/merge these a
> little bit.

Yes, I do need to clean them up a bit. I'll update this thread when
this is done.
Other than that the images should be functional.

Need to look more into cloud-init, I'm thinking it may be more to do,
such as to respect the Openstack "password" feature in addition to the
ssh keys.
Btw, there's centos-virt mailing list and also #centos-virt on Freenode
for this kind of discussions. :)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro