[CentOS] Frustrated. Java on Centos 6 doesn't give an error message when downloading from a Samsung Galaxy S3

Rock Rocksockdoc at gmail.com
Fri May 24 06:19:23 UTC 2013

On Thu, 23 May 2013 19:47:26 -0700, Keith Keller wrote:

> I'd install an scp or sftp client on your Android and use that for file
> transfer to your CentOS box, as suggested by many folks on that thread.
> There are probably a bunch of clients in the Play store.

I guess the point would be to set up the phone as an FTP server.

That might work ... but luckily, the suggestion to use AirDroid
worked nicely (albeit selecting individual pictures would take
the rest of your life so the only 'real' choices you have with
AirDroid are to download the entire batch or a small set of
contiguous pictures).