[CentOS] Frustrated. Java on Centos 6 doesn't give an error message when downloading from a Samsung Galaxy S3

Rock Rocksockdoc at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:36:47 UTC 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013 09:02:39 -0700, Craig White wrote:

> What does indeed work is one of those OTG (On The Go) cable adapters.

I had never heard of OTG cable adapters.
Googling for "Samsung Galaxy S3 OTG cable adapters", I find, for example:
 http://tinyurl.com/q3tuhov

Reading the Newegg P/N  9SIA1PU0PJ0486 description, it seems we simply
plug a FAT-only USB stick into the female end, and the male end goes
into the smartphone (it won't work for NTFS, according to that Newegg
description).

This seems like a viable option - if it works.
Thanks for that wonderful idea!