[CentOS] qlogic installer

Thu May 9 21:43:24 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

arrrgh, I'm trying to install the QLogic Linux Super Installer on a
CentOS 6.4 server that has a QL2532, and getting...

# ./qlinstall -i

#*********************************************************#
#            HBA/CNAs Driver Installer for Linux          #
#             Installer Version:  2.2                     #

Kernel version: 2.6.32-358.6.1.el6.x86_64

Found following QLogic Adapter in the system
     1. ISP2532
DISTRO : .
Cannot determine the Redhat release

wtf.   oh geez, I had to edit redhat-release to say Red Hat Enterprise
Server  instead of CentOS, becuase they were pulling the version number
from it positionally.   yeesh.