[CentOS] Looking for a CentOS-friendly online backup company

Fri May 10 18:46:23 UTC 2013
Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>

Hi all.

   We've got a lot of customers running CentOS 5 and 6 servers. We've
been asked by many to provide backup, which is something we don't want
to do in house. So we started looking for backup companies to partner
with. The problem is that the ones we've found who support RHEL won't
support CentOS.

   So does anyone know of an online backup company that _will_ support
CentOS (and Windows)?

   Any pointers will be much appreciated!

digimer

--