[CentOS] Run multiple instance of apache

Mon May 27 08:15:52 UTC 2013
HAJJ CHEHADE, Ahmad <ahmad.hajj-chehade at capgemini.com>

Hello everybody,

I am trying to run 2 instances of apache on centos since 2 weeks with no lucks :S, exactly on the same IP address but different port.
I've set up two configuration as follow:
/etc/httpd and /etc/httpd2, and I duplicated the httpd service, so now I have 2 httpd service each one run an httpd conf.

Now when I am trying to restart the first httpd service, it give the following
httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
but the status is OK. And when I try to restart the httpd2 service, it give the same error with a failed status.
Some internet research told that I have to put a serverName in httpd.conf (server name was commented) so I change it with the hostname of my VM.

Now when I try to restart httpd2 the error message disappear, but his status is always failed.
N.B.
My first httpd.conf don't have a serverName.
My /etc/hosts contain only:
                127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
::1             localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Ahmad HC