[CentOS] r-x and r-x.

Tue May 28 13:51:03 UTC 2013
Johan Vermeulen <jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be>

Op 25-04-13 19:41, m.roth at 5-cent.us schreef:
> John R Pierce wrote:
>> On 4/25/2013 5:01 AM, mark wrote:
>>> Two things: unless this is a laptop, shut down NetworkManager - there is
>>> *no*  use for it in a wired environment.
>> doesn't it handle DHCP too?   or is there an alternate mechanism for that?
> Dunno if it does, but network certainly does. I would expect dhclient to
> be installed by default, and so it's merely a matter of making sure that
> it says BOOTPROTO="dhcp" in
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-<whatever>
>
>       mark

Dear All,

I finally tested this further ( in the mean time I did NOT disable any
selinuxes but worked with cron ) :

#chcon -t bin_t /usr/bin/rsync

works.

chcon :  change file SELinux security context

bin_t :

# Using the type statement to declare a type of bin_t, where
# bin_t is used to identify a file as an ordinary program type.

Thanks all of you to help me move on WITH SElinux.

greetings, J.