[CentOS] flashing a BIOS on an HP server

Wed May 1 11:59:05 UTC 2013
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

On 05/01/13 02:17, Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> On 04/30/2013 09:34 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Yeah, assuming you're running Windows....
>
> Do you have access to any Windows machine?
>
> Then you can run the SP53272.exe file on that, it will give you the
> possibility to burn a bootable CD with the firmware code.
>
> If you don't have a CD burner on the Windows machine you can
> transfer the .iso file from the directory that was created
> when the SP53272.exe is unpacked, it will be in
> "ROMPaq CD/ROMPAQ.iso".
>
> You don't need Windows on the dl580.

Really? Thanks - if my unetbootin/freedos USB doesn't work, that sounds
like my next shot.

	mark

--
Hey, we won! What a surprise! The most powerful country in the history of
the world beat a battered, half-destroyed Third World nation! The NFL