[CentOS] Trying to justify CentOS vs. RHEL

Tue May 7 21:26:10 UTC 2013

Bidwell, Christopher wrote:
> Thanks for that quick response!  I guess I should have looked closer
> through the wiki.  Much appreciated!

Please don't top post.

One suggestion: if you have a number of systems, buy at least one RHEL
license - that way, you can ask for enhancements, bugfixes, and such from
them.

That's how we got US gov't PIV card support from them. Most of our systems
are CentOS, though....

       mark