[CentOS] Where did yum install monodevelop?

Mon May 20 19:28:45 UTC 2013
Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com>

On Mon, 20 May 2013 12:25:08 -0700
John R Pierce wrote:

> On 5/20/2013 10:33 AM, Frank Cox wrote:
> > I also don't see any place where they are providing source rpms in their
> > repo, though I didn't spend a whole lot of time searching.  Therefore, it
> > would be difficult/impossible to check their spec file and see what that
> > package actually does and where it wants to put stuff.
>
> rpm -ql packagename
>
> or,
>
> rpm -qlf rpmfile.rpm

It's entirely possible that I'm missing something, but how does that tell me
what pre- and post-install steps the rpm does, or what patches are applied to
the binaries?  All I get is a list of files and directories.  I don't think
it's possible to extract a spec file from a binary rpm.  Or is it?