[CentOS] How to load balance interrupts of a NIC on the PCI-MSI-edge driver in CentOS? :(

Tue May 21 05:24:09 UTC 2013
Alex Flex <aflexzor at gmail.com>

John,

We run a reverse proxy so our CPU need for that is very small, plus we
get syn flooded often.. which is why we have the need to be able to load
between cores, i think it is justified.

Thanks
Alex