[CentOS] Frustrated. Java on Centos 6 doesn't give an error message when downloading from a Samsung Galaxy S3

Fri May 24 17:04:28 UTC 2013
Rock <Rocksockdoc at gmail.com>

On Fri, 24 May 2013 09:05:09 -0700, Keith Keller wrote:

> What do you think are the "standard" repositories?

>From the school of hard luck, the repos I was forced to install are:
$ ls -l /etc/yum.repos.d
adobe-linux-x86_64.repo
CentOS-Base.repo
CentOS-Debuginfo.repo
CentOS-Media.repo
CentOS-Media.repo.rpmsave
CentOS-Vault.repo
elrepo.repo <== needed for nvidia display drivers, for example
epel.repo <== needed for recordmydesktop, for example
epel-testing.repo
google-chrome-64bit.repo <== needed for chrome, for example
google-chrome.repo
linuxtech.repo <== needed for DeVeDe, for example
mirrors-rpmforge
mirrors-rpmforge-extras
mirrors-rpmforge-testing
naulinux-school.repo <== needed for avidemux, for example
nux-dextop.repo <== needed for NAS, for example
rpmforge.repo <== needed for vlc, for example
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates.repo <== needed for vcdimager, for example
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing.repo
torproject.repo <== needed for Tor, for example

Of those, assuming the CentOS repositories are standard, I'd
guess the other "standard" repos are elrepo, epel, & rpmforge.
I've learned never to use Atrpms; and I just can't figure out
yum priorities setup; so I get burned rather frequently.

Is that a decent guess as to what's a standard repo for Centos?