[CentOS] Strange Beauvoir with hard and soft link

Thu May 30 08:06:45 UTC 2013
Dario Lesca <d.lesca at solinos.it>

Il giorno gio, 30/05/2013 alle 07.42 +1000, Kahlil Hodgson ha scritto:
> Early in the morning and I haven't finished my coffee yet, but this could
> be a bind mount.
> Search for the 'bind' option in the mount man page for an explanation.
> You should be able to tell by looking at the output of
>
>    mount
>
> Also check /etc/fstab

Thanks Kahlil! .. and Quiet, coffee woke you up very well

This "magic link" is due to bind mount

> [root at lucatest ~]# cat /etc/fstab|grep ispconfig
> /var/log/ispconfig/httpd/lucawp.it /var/www/clients/client1/web2/log    none    bind,nobootwait    0 0
> /var/log/ispconfig/httpd/lucajo.it /var/www/clients/client1/web1/log    none    bind,nobootwait    0 0
> /var/log/ispconfig/httpd/prova.it /var/www/clients/client1/web3/log    none    bind,nobootwait    0 0
> /var/log/ispconfig/httpd/festantro.it /var/www/clients/client1/web4/log    none    bind,nobootwait    0 0
> /var/log/ispconfig/httpd/webe.it /var/www/clients/client1/web5/log    none    bind,nobootwait    0 0

Now everything is clear, it must be a news of last version of ISPConfig

Many thanks

Dario Lesca - sip:dario at solinos.it
(Inviato dal mio Linux Fedora18+Gnome3)