[CentOS] vpn client setup/plugin

Fabio Valente fabio.valente at gatewit.com
Tue Nov 19 17:06:42 UTC 2013

@Wes James,

>From now on, you should refer to plugins as packages :)

Sorry for OT

2013/11/19 Wes James <comptekki at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 8:31 AM, John Doe <jdmls at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > From: Wes James <comptekki at gmail.com>
> >
> > > On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Mihamina RKTMB <mihamina at rktmb.org>
> > > It is a L2TP/IPSec server.
> >
> > Google seems to say to install openswan + xl2tpd (from epel repository).
> >
> > JD
> >

> OK Thanks.  I'll try that.
>
> -wes

[image: GATEWIT]

*Fabio Valente*
Systems Administrator
Information Systems
fabio.valente at gatewit.com

*GATEWIT *
Empowering ePlatforms

*LISBOA*
Av.Liberdade nº136, Pisos 4º,5º e 6º
1250-146 Lisboa
*Tel:* +351 707 50 30 10
*Fax: *+351 210 064 616

*Site:* www.gatewit.com <http://www.gatewit.com/>

*Lisboa | Madrid | São Paulo | Silicon Valley | México*

[image: Think before you print.]Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message. Our company accepts no
liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that
information is subsequently confirmed in writing.