[CentOS] Machine check events

Glenn Eychaner geychaner at mac.com
Wed Nov 27 18:56:28 UTC 2013

And all that work was done to get this, output of a corrected memory parity
error. I get about one of these per workstation per 3 days, more or less; is
this a surprising number? (The workstation under the heaviest load gets
more, while the idle spare gets none at all; no surprise there!)

MCE 6
CPU 1 BANK 0
TIME 1385426237 Mon Nov 25 21:37:17 2013
MCG status:
MCi status:
Corrected error
Error enabled
MCA: Internal parity error
STATUS 90000040000f0005 MCGSTATUS 0
MCGCAP c09 APICID 2 SOCKETID 0
CPUID Vendor Intel Family 6 Model 60

Anyway,
-G.

--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory