[CentOS] Firefox ESR and Coldfusion

Mon Nov 4 21:49:59 UTC 2013
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

CentOS-6.4
x86_64
Firefox-17.0.10ESR

I am getting a missing plugin report from Firefox when trying to load this url:

http://yyyy.xxx.net//sco_launchv5.1.cfm?regKey=22349&CFID=0&CFTOKEN=1ED09F3E-5335-471C-BF35C63C0CAC4019

A Firefox search for plugins reports none found.  I believe that this URL
refers to a Coldfusion script.  Given the context I am working in I believe
that this script is an interactive training audio-visual.

What client or plugin do I need for Firefox to run this script?  Where do I
get it?

Canada  L8E 3C3