[CentOS] Captive Portal

Mon Nov 25 20:35:00 UTC 2013
Ken Smith <kens at kensnet.org>

Hi All, I'm trying to set up a Captive Portal using a Centos6 box. I've
been experimenting with WiFiDog but it looks like development has
faltered and I'm chasing my tail getting all the bits of PHP together
for it to run. Some bits I've got look like Alpha code.

What I'm trying to accomplish is a a simple firewall type system for a
public WiFi, that redirects users to a Web page when they first connect,
accepts some credentials such as an e-mail address and allows them
access to the 'net. Other features like  limiting the volume of download
and some kind of porn filter would be good.

Anyone doing anything like this care to share what they use.

Many thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.