[CentOS] 6.4 : How to enable epel and the rpmfusions??

Sun Nov 3 18:15:17 UTC 2013
Beartooth <beartooth at comcast.net>

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 18:24:12 -0400, Mark LaPierre wrote:
	[....]

> In /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Media.repo change the enabled line to:
>
> enabled=0

	Bless you, Sir! And thank you immensely! That enabled yum update.

	It did not enable yum install pan (nor Pan), however. So I did a
cd /etc/yum.repos.d and :

[root at T30 yum.repos.d]# ls
CentOS-Base.repo  CentOS-Debuginfo.repo  CentOS-Media.repo  CentOS-
Vault.repo
[root at T30 yum.repos.d]#

 -- no sign of epel, even, much less rpmfusion. It looks like all the
would-be installing I've done recently came to naught. <sigh>

	Any more clues before I go to slogging through fedoraproject.org
yet again??

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.