[CentOS] NFS hard mount

Thu Nov 14 10:34:22 UTC 2013
Rita <rmorgan466 at gmail.com>

Thanks for the detailed response.

My problem is we have many NFS servers and clients. The client mounts to
the servers using /net/serverA/dirA. When server A is decommissioned all
the clients hand on `df`. I was wondering if there is a clean way to
unmount the server instead of rebooting clients (100+ clients). I am try
doing a lazy unmount but that doesn't seem to fix the problem.