[CentOS] 2 routes & 1 destinations

Sat Nov 16 22:47:37 UTC 2013
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

It is only a matter of metric latency from and to the data-center that
matters..
There are many clients that will like their options.
For clients around Europe and their globally fiber-optic channels it
might worth.
If you are from for example japan or AUS I am not that your clients RTT
will be well tuned for usage with their infrastructure.

When and if you have a testing period of the service It is possible to
ask for answers about the basic Network and service performance which
seems reasonable to me as an ISP and as a DATACENTER.
I would try to test them while paying them a bit and to see if they can
commit them-self to your demands in a reasonable period of time.

Eliezer