[CentOS] Any experience with lanner appliances?

Wed Nov 20 15:42:48 UTC 2013
Steve Clark <sclark at netwolves.com>

Hi,

We have about 1000 FW-7535s (replaced by FW-7541) deployed using CentOS 6.x. The only problem we ran into was a bug in
the CentOS driver that is fixed by installing kmod-e1000e-2.5.4-1.el6.elrepo driver.

The issue only showed up on the 7541 which has a newer rev intel ethernet chip.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg244462.html