[CentOS] Wrap around to first/last work space

Sun Nov 24 04:56:04 UTC 2013
Wes James <comptekki at gmail.com>

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca> wrote:

> On Saturday 23 November 2013, Wes James <comptekki at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to get CentOS 6.4 to wrap from last to first or first
> > to last workspace when moving with ctl-alt left/right arrow?
>
> Have you tried compiz?

I just tried it in virtualbox and it doesn't seem to work.  I click on
System -> Preferences -> Desktop Affects.  It begins to start (I can see it
trying to start in the task bar at the bottom), but then it quits with no
message.  I then shutdown and enable 3d/2d accerlation stuff and up the
video memory and start up again and same thing.

-wes