[CentOS] Google Chrome

Mon Nov 25 13:58:46 UTC 2013
Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe at gmail.com>

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> BTW, I like chrome, so that is why I am trying to maintain this ... but
> it is GOOGLE who is not maintaining the code to work on EL.
> [snip]

I appreciate your efforts on getting it working previously.

At my office there are a bunch of Red Hat and CentOS desktop users. I can't
imagine that we're that much different from a lot of other IT shops.
 Anyhoo, I'm building it via ChromeOS. Haven't gotten everything working
yet, but my hope is to run it within a VM. It's a horrible kludge, but the
alternative is to dispense with the Google versions of sync, documents,
etc..That's looking a lot more attractive :D