[CentOS] Machine check events

Tue Nov 26 12:25:55 UTC 2013
Glenn Eychaner <geychaner at mac.com>

Further investigation seems to indicate that these events should be handled
by "mcelog" or "mced". However, there is no /var/log/mcelog, nor do I have a
"mcelog" or "mced" binary, nor does yum seem to contain anything related
(based on "yum whatprovides '*/mcelog'" and similar queries).

Thus, I still don't know what to do with these errors.  Ignore them? I am
running 32-bit CentOS 6.4 (legacy software reasons).

-G.

--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory