[CentOS] Filesystem labeling confusion or mess up

Wed Nov 27 23:25:20 UTC 2013
Cliff Pratt <enkiduonthenet at gmail.com>

*Something* is causing it to appear that there are two paths. I can't think
how else the two apparently different disks have the *same* file system.
But I've not used iSCSI much. Perhaps if you post the type of the device
someone might have any idea?

Cheers,

Cliff